Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Heart Breaker

You should have known from the start that this is not gonna happen; not gonna last for long; not even gonna start.


I know you liked me very much like its the end of the world or something, but I don't. I mean like I barely know you and I've never seen you in person, and so do you. I know you don't mind about all this network relationship and stuff, but I do. And I clearly know that this is not gonna work.

Plus, your not even my type. I mean your all dark and gothic and weird and I remember you said your gonna change me into someone like you. Well, think again! I'm the total opposite of you. No offense, okay! I'm just saying the truth.

Stop calling me dear or ho-bo (whatever that means) cause I'm not yours. And the way you address me as your angel and stuff like that, just disgust me!

Let's just be friends, okay. A good normal friend but nothing more that.

I'm about to start a brand new life, a fresh start to my own world and I strictly don't want anybody to interfere with, even if its you!

If you are reading this and you think I'm hurting your feelings or breaking your heart (obviously), then let it be.

Nicely, this is not gonna work between you and me. Harshly, I am rejecting you!

And that is that!


0 scribbles: